Well, after a disappointing week last week, my weight has plummeted to 74.4 kg.
This represents a drop of 2.2kg from the 76.6 last week and I’d like to show this graphically, but while I was updating my spreadsheet, Excel decided it was “Not Responding”. So when asked if I wanted to restart I said Yes and then, to my horror, the file had completely disappeared. Poouff! Gone! Disparu! Not even the original could be found with a search of the whole laptop. To say I was a bit miffed would be an understatement.
(Tip: If you have a crucial spreadsheet, take a back-up or another copy regularly!)
I may yet re-produce the Weight graph, as I have the few figures for that, but it also means my running log for 2017 (which I had in the same spreadsheet) has also gone. ☹
(I have a back-up from last November, but that’s little consolation).
However, I can tell you that in terms of training for my marathon (now in 2.5 weeks time), I managed a whole 8k last week. Thankfully my ribs are improving, to the point where I did manage a 27.5k/17 mile ‘run’ yesterday, but more of that next week. As at the end of Week 11, I can remember that my total distance for 2017 was 116k or 72 miles).